Infinity Group of Institutions has not authorized any Agents, Brokers or such persons promising, confirming or giving admissions. All such people indulging in these activities are unauthorized, fake and fraudulent and may immediately be reported to the management at Infinity.Institution@gmail.com or Mobile Numbers 9305009911, 9450406115. IGI accepts admission applications to the B.Tech (ME, CE, EC, CS & EN) Diploma (EE & ME) & ITI (Fitter, Electrician, Welder & COPA) Programs directly.
B.Tech (ME,CE,EC,CS & EN)
(College code 750)
A Pass in 10+2 (Class XII) OR
It's Equivalent securing an aggregate of 50 %( GEN, OBC) & 45% (SC) marks in PCM. For Lateral Entry
Diploma Passed from AICTE approved Institution in branch of Engg./ Technology with 50% OR
BSC. Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks and Passed 12th with Maths as Subject.
Diploma (EE & ME)
(College code 473)
10th class examination with minimum 35% marks (subject to change by State Govt. decision, if any) form Board of School Education,.
For Lateral Entry For direct admission to 2nd year the student should have passed 12th science with vocational / technical or 10+2 (2 Years ITI) with appropriate specialization.
ITI (BRANCH WISE)
Passed matriculation examination or 10th class under 10+2 system.
Passed 10thclass examination under 10+2 with science as one of subjects.
Passed 8th examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
10th passed under 10+2 system.
2. WALK IN REGISTRATION:
1. The Prospective students may also walk in to our Admission offices (City or Campus).
2. The candidates can pay by cash or DD in favor of Infinity Institute of Technology/Infinity Vocational & Industrial Training Center in the Admission office after filling the form.
3. The candidates will be provided with an enquiry number at the time of registration
3. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
List of required documents is attached as Appendix “C”.
4. REGISTRATION FORM:
Registration form is attached as Appendix “D”.
The format of undertakings which is to be signed by students/guardians is attached as Appendix “E”.
6. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF VARIOUS FUNCTIONARIES:
1. The head of admission cell should receive the registration form from city office as per the requirements.
2. Pens, fevi-stick, stapler, calculator, registers, folders, envelops and other stationery items can be received by the admission cell from city office.
3. Seat availability chart should be made available to the admission cell every morning by the head of admission cell.
4. After deposition of registration charge (to the Accounts office) counselor will provide the registration form to the students.
5. Documents must be verified by the member of admission cell before giving the receiving of documents to the students.
6. Undertakings regarding the remaining fees submission date, anti-ragging, hostel & mess fees, must be signed by the student/guardians.
Mere registration should not be misconstrued as having got admission & seat allotment. If the candidate does not fulfill the admission criteria (payment of fees, dues or furnishing the required documents), he will loose the right to admission after prescribed limit & the registration charges will be forfeited.
(Refers Para-5 of ALMAS/107786/7002/ADMISSION POLICY-II
Dated: 6/ May/2014)
1• High School Marks sheet & Certificate.
2• Intermediate Marks sheet & Certificate.
3• Graduation/ Diploma Marks sheet (if required)
4• Caste, Income, Domicile Certificate
5• TC/ Migration Certificate
6• GAP Certificate (if required)
7• UPSEE-2013 Counseling Letter, Allotment Letter and Fee Receipt
8• 2 Non-judicial stamp papers of Rs. 10/- each.
9• 10 PP size colored photographs of the candidate.
10• All undertakings on non-judicial stamp papers of Rs.10/-
The original copies of the above documents along with 2 sets of Xerox copies of each document be produced before the admission committee for securing admission.
(Refers Para-6 of ALMAS/107786/7002/ADMISSIONPOLICY-II
Dated: 6/ May/2014)
(Refers Para-7 of ALMAS/107786/7002/ADMISSION POLICY-II
Dated: 6/ May/2014)
I _________________________________ S/o/D/o _____________________________ student of